Article provided by: Gordon Street Dental
When it comes to finding Guelph dentists who are committed to caring for your family’s beautiful, healthy teeth, our team at Gordon Street Dental fits the bill. If you haven’t been to the dentist in a while, are new to the community, or are searching for a new dentist, consider contacting our staff to schedule a new patient appointment. Our patients benefit from having access to dentistry when they need it.
Our Mission? Comfortable Dentistry.
If it’s been some time since you’ve visited the dentist, you may be surprised to learn how much dental care has changed in recent years. At our practice, our mission is to make your visit a comfortable one while we offer one of the following treatments to preserve, enhance, and protect your smile:
- Tooth-colored fillings for a more natural smile
- Porcelain veneers
- Implants to replace missing teeth
- In-house root canal therapy for convenience
- Sedation for even more comfort and relaxation during treatment
- Sportsguards and nightguards.
Added Value For Your Smile
We offer many ongoing specials for new patients. When you complete your new-patient exam, you instantly qualify for 50% off of an initial cleaning, free teeth whitening, and a free oral cancer screening. We believe in providing greater value to you!
Visit Gordon Street Dental For:
- General Dentistry, including preventive care, dentistry for children, compassionate 24-hour emergency care, implants, and periodontal (gum) care.
- Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry, including crowns & bridges, root canal treatment without a referral, bonding, veneers, composite fillings, sedation dentistry, and teeth whitening.
- Specialized Dentistry, including tooth sealants, sleep apnea treatment, fluoride, oral cancer screening, TMD treatment, and painless wisdom tooth removal.
- Digital imaging, intraoral camera, and mouthguards for nighttime and sports activity.
Welcoming New Patients
Gordon Street Dental is currently accepting new patients of all ages. We know that prompt, professional dentistry prevents decay and ensures our patients' smiles remain bright and healthy. Take a look at what we can do for you when you’re searching for Guelph dentists who offer comprehensive general dentist care.
View Larger Map