With IV sedation dentistry in Hatfield
Despite the great advances in dental science and technology over the past few years, some patients still feel significant fear and anxiety about going to the dentist. This is why we’re pleased to provide sedation dentistry with specially trained anesthesiologists.
Sedation dentistry means you will be sedated, via IV, during your dental treatment. All of your dental treatment is performed while you are in a safe, painless, twilight sedation.
- You’ll feel no anxiety, no fear, and no pain.
- You’ll wake up after the work is completed and in less than an hour afterwards, you’ll be ready to leave Dental Excellence Of Hatfield.
- And best of all, you feel like you had a pleasant nap with little or no memory of the appointment.
IV sedation is safe, effective, and it makes it possible to receive the dental care that is essential for your over-all health.
Who is an ideal candidate?
We’ll always do a pre-screening and thorough health and health-history review prior to treatment. If all is good to go, IV sedation is ideal for patients who have…
- dental anxieties
- difficulty sitting for long periods of time
- uncontrollable gag reflexes
- a fear of needles or injections or a fear of the sounds of dentistry
- time constraints and want to consolidate multiple appointments.
For further information, please give us a call! Sedation dentistry in Hatfield may be just what you need to achieve optimum oral health!