Crown & bridge restorations rate number-one!
Did you know that crown and bridge restorations are placed more often than any other? If you have a gap in your smile or restorations that have worn down or faded with time, this procedure could be for you.
Crowns are recommended to...
- support a large filling when there’s more restoration than tooth
- protect a weak tooth from fracturing
- reinforce a fractured tooth
- cover discolored, poorly shaped teeth
- support a tooth that has had root canal treatment
- permanently affix a bridge.
Bridges are commonly used to...
- permanently replace one or more missing teeth
- span the space where the teeth are missing because gaps left by missing teeth eventually cause the remaining teeth to shift into the empty spaces, resulting in a bad bite and compromises aesthetics.
Crowns and bridges are tops for more than great looks. That’s because they’re beautiful, natural-looking, and long-lasting.